Anonymous  
incubator of sorts wanted #1
anyone on here got such an item.

I need a small container with a constant heat source, about 80' to hatch my snails eggs. Any ideas di
trigger trigger
  • Not too shy to talk
  • Not too shy to talk
  • Group: Registered Users Basic Membership
  • Posted on: 10/6/2004 21:19
Re: incubator of sorts wanted #2
hi di, why dont you use plant propagators, what gardeners use to raise seeds in. it is a tray with a plug on, and you can set the temperature to what you want, i dont think they are very dear. you can get them at boot sales, for a couple of pounds. might be worth a try. takecare. kind regards. trigger.
Anonymous  
Re: incubator of sorts wanted #3
i have tried one of the propagators without a temp control and dont think it get hot enough. Nothing on ebay ive looked. Have found a lovely one online though £50 i might buy it. Will have to see what my birthday brings.
trigger trigger
  • Not too shy to talk
  • Not too shy to talk
  • Group: Registered Users Basic Membership
  • Posted on: 11/6/2004 21:32
Re: incubator of sorts wanted #4
hi di, its quite expensive £50. have you not looked in the likes of loot. i dont know how much the propagators with the thermostates are, but might be worth checking out. i would think you could set them to what temperature you want. takecare. kind regards. geoff.
Anonymous  
Re: incubator of sorts wanted #5
I saw something of which you speak in the garden centre, a electric propegator, quite small £24.99 unless someone has a second hand one, havent seen any. di