« 1 2 3 (4)
diydemon diydemon
  • Not too shy to talk
  • Not too shy to talk
  • Group: Registered Users Basic Membership
  • Posted on: 5/7/2004 14:25
Re: We can rebuild him... #31
Hi

Feargus is absolutely fine now. His tail has almost healed, though it will never be as it was before. Willy looks like a fan tail in comparison! The husband's off next week to get them some live bloodworm or daphnia as a treat. I said I would go, but since I don't like critters that let me off the hook nicely! I catch him studying them when he thinks I'm not looking and talking to them as though they can hear. I've no room to talk though, since I do the same. Feargus has achieved notoriety amongst friends and family - they all keep asking how he's doing. I think they're as daft as I am with them :)

Will definitely post some pics when he's fully recovered.

Helen
x
Anonymous  
Re: We can rebuild him... #32
hi helen

nice news, glad they are all fine now, just a warning about the live food, dont add the water they are in, poor them into a jug of your own tank water and net them and add a little at a time. Good luck, my fish love live food, Im sure they know when its saturday
diydemon diydemon
  • Not too shy to talk
  • Not too shy to talk
  • Group: Registered Users Basic Membership
  • Posted on: 14/7/2004 19:40
Re: We can rebuild him... #33
Thanks for the reminder - good job I logged on!! The petshop get live food in on a Thursday, and since the husband's off work this week...
Will do as you suggest. I hope they like it. They love dried bloodworm but don't go a bundle on tubifex. Picky little divils! Fergy's tail has now healed. It's not as splendid as it once was, but it does him ok though he has to waggle his bum about more.

Still, in spite of his infirmities he seems happy and it getting up to all sorts again. Like Goldy says, there's always something isn't there?!