jakejocks jakejocks
  • Just popping in
  • Just popping in
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posted on: 18/8/2021 13:54
Hey, New To The Forum. What Fish Do You Currently Keep? #1
Hey, fellow fishkeepers!

Hope everybody is having a fantastic time in the hobby and taking good care of your pets.

I'm Jake, I'm new to the Forum. I have been keeping fish for around a year and a half. I've got a 95 Litre tank and will shortly be looking to upgrade to a 200L or even larger.

Currently, I've got 7 Cardinal Tetra's, 5 Peppered Corydoras, A Dwarf Gourami & 3 Mollies. Also got some little pest snails which aren't a problem more just annoyance. I was hoping to get some Shrimp but my local pet store advised me that my Tetras would end up eating them all!

What kind of tank do you have?

Jake.
Fishlady Fishlady
  • Tropical Moderator
  • Tropical Moderator
  • From Worcestershire
  • Group: Caresheets Moderators FK Supporter Registered Users Image Admin Advisers
  • Posted on: 18/8/2021 19:24
Re: Hey, New To The Forum. What Fish Do You Currently Keep? #2
Welcome to the site.

I have 7 tanks at the moment:

6ft x 2ft x 2ft with a common albino pleco, a pair of Rotkiel severums, a bristlenose pleco and 8 clown loaches

Rio 180 with Keyhole cichlids, green laser cories, an L002 panaqolus and four L004 angelicus plecs

60 litre with Tanganyikan shell dwellers, Neolamprologus multifasciatus

130 litre breeding group of King Tiger plecs (L066) and their offspring

130 litre with Adolfoi cories and a Baryancistrus beggini - hope to get a couple more and breed them

Roma 90 with a group of Zebra plecos and a pair of L471, plus cherry shrimps

30 litre with a group of Medaka I raised from eggs bought online and a group of pygmy cories
jakejocks jakejocks
  • Just popping in
  • Just popping in
  • Group: Registered Users
  • Posted on: 19/8/2021 21:55
Re: Hey, New To The Forum. What Fish Do You Currently Keep? #3
Wow! That is quite the collection you have there.

It sounds awesome.

I can't wait to upgrade my tank! Looking forward to it so much. Going to keep my 95 litres and make it a Betta tank. Feel so sorry for the poor little guys in the pet store in their tiny little boxes.

I love Pleco's, I think they're on my next fish list!