She was doing fine in my community tank for a few weeks and then became lifeless but still breathing. Water parameters were fine apart from being a bit hard and about 8.0PH. She was in my hospital tank for a few days and her body looked fine but She didn’t make it. My other fish seem fine but what do you think may have caused this?
To help us get the fuller context and thereby help you further, we need to know: * size of tank, and when the tank was set up, cycled and how it was cycled, make/brand of filter; * inhabitants (incl number of each species), and when each were added; * actual readings for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and PH in recent weeks, pre- and post- water changes; * water change maintenance regime; * GH and KH and/or CaCO3 and German degrees hardness readings for your postcode from your water supplier website; * how you set up the filter in the hospital tank, and whether you treated her with medication and what (if so). Thanks.