Anonymous  
vallis for free #1
Ive post this in the tropical section too

By the way when i sort out my tank next week, i will be throwing out loads of healthy strong vallis, if anyone wants some i can post it, or i will trade, or just send for postage or something.

It looks like tall grass and makes a lovely backdrop, grows well in cold water and tropical (prehaps too well) but has taken months to get this big. It also sends out new shoots and you get little plants shooting off, you can always remove these and replant, or give to friends, like me. di
lseaton lseaton
  • Home away from home
  • Home away from home
  • From Cheshire
  • Group: Registered Users Basic Membership
  • Posted on: 12/8/2004 12:50
Re: vallis for free #2
Hi Fishy

I love real plants in my aquarium and am due to get my new tank in the next week i think (i have boxed all my stuff to move into my new room!)

I would love some Vallis, the fish like to swim through it
I could send you a stamped addressed envelope kind of thing?? what would be best, a jiffy bag?

Unfortunatley, i don't have anything to trade and before you ask i'm not trading my white Oranda!
Resized Image
inder inder
  • Just can't stay away
  • Just can't stay away
  • From Berkshire
  • Group: Registered Users Basic Membership
  • Posted on: 12/8/2004 13:29
Re: vallis for free #3
Hi FF,

Would be great if I could get some of your surplus too, i'd be happy to pay postage, let me know.

Thanks!
Anonymous  
Re: vallis for free #4
shame, my fav fishy an all. lindsay and inder

ok i will pm you my address, you are welcome to some, im only gonna be chucking it out, check if for the odd snail though, may be soak it some snail killing stuff, snailaway i think i have, just in case, would hate to be accused of infecting your tank with them.

ooppppssssss missed out me old pal goldy, gonna get a kick now i reckon, lol, course you can, do the same as the others, ill pm u me address. di
Goldy Goldy
  • Forum Manager
  • Forum Manager
  • From Cheshire
  • Group: Registered Users Image Admin Caresheets Moderators Advisers
  • Posted on: 12/8/2004 18:23
Re: vallis for free #5
Actually Di I wouldnt mind trying some too if you have any spare, 1 can put it in the river tank when I finally get it set up and 2 will see how the goldfish get on with it if it survives