Goldy Goldy
  • Forum Manager
  • Forum Manager
  • From Cheshire
  • Group: Registered Users Image Admin Caresheets Moderators Advisers
  • Posted on: 19/7/2004 16:58
Anonymous  
Re: A wee pal for Rambo - not #22
Hi Goldy last nite I delited my account bye accident i only wanted to edit my profile to include my new signature Anyway here I am back again Ta for the link thats Dyson rite enough. It says on that site that they dont eat algae just the stuff on the algae that was the hole point in byeing him i'm a wee bit dissapointed. What wood make a braw job of eating brown algae that I could keep OK with fancys?

Cheers Mel
Goldy Goldy
  • Forum Manager
  • Forum Manager
  • From Cheshire
  • Posted on: 19/7/2004 21:08
Re: Rambo the red ranchu #23
Quote:

smallfry wrote:
Hi Goldy last nite I delited my account bye accident i only wanted to edit my profile to include my new signature Anyway here I am back again

I did wonder why you had changed it to Anonymous

Quote:
Ta for the link thats Dyson rite enough. It says on that site that they dont eat algae just the stuff on the algae that was the hole point in byeing him i'm a wee bit dissapointed. What wood make a braw job of eating brown algae that I could keep OK with fancys?

Cheers Mel

Quote:

Goldy wrote:

Also can I just add that hillstream loach need a tank of at least 3ft plus they prefer to eat the things that grow on the alge as opposed to the alge its self, so not really a alge cleaner as such

I did try to tell you
Anonymous  
Re: Rambo the red ranchu #24
Goldy the wee lassie in pets at home said it wood eat algae and wood only grow to 2 centimeters also i thought the butterfly pleco was nt a hillstream loach a diffrent kind but from the same family. I dont know much but im trying my best What do you think wood eat the brown algae Goldy

Mel
Goldy Goldy
  • Forum Manager
  • Forum Manager
  • From Cheshire
  • Posted on: 20/7/2004 0:31
Re: Rambo the red ranchu #25
Sometimes the sales people do not really know what is what and will tell you anything the hillstream loach comes under different names, I dont think you will find any fish that will eat the diantom brown alge as your tank matures it should clear but may be replaced with green alge.
Anonymous  
Re: Rambo the red ranchu #26
I wondered if they wood tell you anything just to get you to bye a fish. Good news though Goldy i have found a braw shop in Strathmartine Road cried the house of Pisces they have some bonnie looking fish and there are other keen fishkeepers like Jason and I that you can have a guid auld blether with. I met a old man hes been keeping fish now for 35 years as long as you and he said i can ask him for help anytime so i've decided to sign of the forum at least i know how after doing it by acident the other nite well Goldy iseaton and Diane ta very much for all your help we could nt save wee Sooty but it was nice of you to try and bye the way we ve decided not to bye a bubble eye coz the old man i spoke to says its awfie easy for there eyes to burst we are byeing a celestial instead

cheers Mel
Anonymous  
Re: Rambo the red ranchu #27
hi mel

it a wise decision i have heard of bubbleyes bursting their eye sacs on rock and stuff, personnaly i think they have bred the goldfish too far with some of the varietys.
Goldy Goldy
  • Forum Manager
  • Forum Manager
  • From Cheshire
  • Posted on: 20/7/2004 13:12
Re: Rambo the red ranchu #28
Its your choice if you wish to leave the site Mel but remember its always good to have a back up just incase of an emergency.
Anonymous  
Re: Rambo the red ranchu #29
errrrrr who leaving, hope its not me
Goldy Goldy
  • Forum Manager
  • Forum Manager
  • From Cheshire
  • Posted on: 20/7/2004 18:26