Also assuming I should remove the sand means I’ll have to take my centrepiece wood out so what’s the maximum weight that can go on the base of a roma 200? If I take everything out my paired keyholes will have line of sight across the tank so they’re going to chase other fish.
I’m assuming this has spread through the sand due to where it is on the cory so it can’t be helpful to put new sand in for now?
Two weeks is a long time to wait with the extent of the infection in the cpd, and given it was in the rainbow also.
I’ve put ndx through the hospital tank and can use the full dose of myzaxin in there.
I am concerned about this approach with my main tank. I udnerstand worms can cause bacterial infections? So don’t know what to do for the best. Very panicked at the moment that I’m going to lose all my fish over the next few months to worms and internal infection as both fish had the same infection.
I’m also going to run Myxazin after NDX. Do you think I should wait 2 weeks until both doses of NDX are complete or can I run it inbetween? Two weeks seems a long time to wait with a lab report confirming a bacterial infection, especially with fish that I can only use half dosage with.
Also wondering if I should chuck the sand? And get new when I know they’re all healthy.
The problem with that is of course that I’ll have to take most of the cover out as can’t sit rocks and 8kg piece of mopani on the glass, so my keyholes will chase the other fish. But so be it if it’s best for my corys/pleco.
Thanks. The shop where I got the fish have offered me esha ndx and myzaxin free. Is ndx the same as the product you linked? I was thinking I need to run a fluke treatment also - would you agree with this?