9 - 7 = ?  
Input the result from the expression
Maximum attempts you can try: 10
 

Re: Lab results

Subject: Re: Lab results
by N-HoneyGourami on 16/4/2021 17:45:48

I’m also going to run Myxazin after NDX. Do you think I should wait 2 weeks until both doses of NDX are complete or can I run it inbetween? Two weeks seems a long time to wait with a lab report confirming a bacterial infection, especially with fish that I can only use half dosage with.

Thanks