|Re: Plant and fish noob|
Subject: Re: Plant and fish noob
by fcmf on 30/6/2020 13:10:53
Sorry - meant to reply to this the other day. In addition to that, other options I've tried for weighing down plants include:
* multiple terracotta rings round their base to secure them;
* planted into mini terracotta pots filled with sand (+/- a root tab);
* secured to decor with cable tie;
* attempting to weigh them down with a pebble;
* JBL Plantis pegs (probably best if you have soil to secure them into as opposed to sand or gravel).
Hopefully your own suggestions or one of these will help.