|Re: Feeding sweet potato?|
Subject: Re: Feeding sweet potato?
by Fishadmin on 8/5/2014 10:39:11
Ah... sweet potatoes.. reminds me of a recipe:
1) Non-puff pastry (it's slightly sweet but seems to work)
2) Microwave in the bag new potatoes mashed a bit with pepper and an egg
3) Steamed sweet potatoes mashed with water and a little curry powder
4) Gruy?re cheese (or whatever cheese you like)
5) Baked following the normal pastry instructions.. maybe a little longer if you make a big one!
Depending how sweet you want it, you might want to have about 1/3 sweet to 2/3 normal potatoes.
(for humans.. not the fish)