7 - 0 = ?  
Input the result from the expression
Maximum attempts you can try: 10

Re: TV Licencing

Subject: Re: TV Licencing
by Freakyshrimp on 23/12/2009 22:39:41

Hi Fizzi, if you don't want your licence to be backdated just go to a shop that has a paypoint which deals with tv licences (not all paypoints do) You have to pay by cash only and just say you need to get a first time licence for your address. If the last one was in Mr Fizzi's name put the new one in Mrs Fizzi's name. They'll give you a receipt and you'll be covered straight away for 12 months then your actual one will come in the post. My relatives have done this almost every year for the last 10 or so years because they spend lots of time out of the country.