Jackie64 Jackie64
  • Just popping in
  • Just popping in
  • From South Humberside
  • Group: Registered Users Basic Membership
  • Posted on: 26/5/2016 18:24
neon tetra's with white growth on mouths #1
Hello,
I was searching the internet for advice about my tetras with a growth on their mouths they have had this for over six weeks now and i have quarantined them to a small tank with a heater and filter , they have been treated with king British disease clear, esha 2000 and anti-ulcer and fin rot treatment and nothing has changed .
All the water balance is perfectly fine , the fish are swimming around happily although today i have noticed that one of them is not eating because of the size of the growth.

I recently baught a new tank Juwel 190L , it was set up for 4 weeks before adding the fish , none of the other fish have any signs of disease so i decided not to put the two tetras in the new tank , I think i might have to euthanize them if they don't get better and i really don't want to add them to the new tank in case they pass the disease onto the new baby tetras that i added .
I don't like the thought of having to euthanize them but they are not getting better .
I am reading a thread about tetras with the same growths and still haven't finished it yet .

Thanks